Frisk - Administrator Stark - Administrator Khione - Administrator Megan - Moderator The Doctor - Moderator

CIVILIAN HUNTER WITCH ANGEL DEMON HIGHER BEING CREATURE CANONS ORIGINALS TOTALS 09 05 01 04 00 02 05 09 15 25 10 03 01 01 01 02 04 02 21 23

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

What a marvelous tune, Khione's plots
Julianna Plantagenet
 Posted: May 4 2013, 08:50 PM

WRITER: Khione

27 YRS. OLD
Equestrian

Single
Human

33 POSTS

Group Icon

julianna plantagenet
hunter ◆ vain ◆ sweetheart ◆ rich ◆ anne hathaway
Julianna tends toward a few close friends, and these friends she is incredibly loyal to, and some of the people she cares about most in her life. She is downright scary when angry, and is vicious in both her words and when she attacks whatever creature she hunts. A scorned Jules is not a good thing. She can be very venomous in her nature when it gets down to it. Though most of the time she would rather not deal with those she dislikes. However, there will be a note of tension from her as she will let you know if she doesn't like you. A relationship with Julianna is a bit like a forest fire, hard to control and even harder to extinguish. She can be incredibly passionate when she wants to be, and likes to heat things up and experiment, as her sex appeal means a lot to her. She also has had poor experiences in love and has put up numerous barriers around herself to prevent herself from falling in love again.

elizabeth iordanou
phoenix ◆ old ◆ passive ◆ creative ◆ miranda kerr
Elizabeth's history is long. She's been around since Roman Egypt, and has always made a habit of keeping on the down low. Liz is a phoenix, and so she is very powerful. She is quite kind when she wants to be, and she runs a business in fashion in New Orleans, Louisiana. She works and lives at her boutique with her apprentice. Though most of the time she would rather not deal with those she dislikes, when she does she can be quite cold. However, there will be a note of tension from her as she will let you know if she doesn't like you. Being as friendly and loyal as she is, it shouldn't be too hard for Liz to have quite a few friends. She is apprehensive about new people but once she's warmed up to them she'll be quite warm.

giselle
angel ◆ guardian ◆ bubbly ◆ gentle ◆ taylor swift
Giselle would try to be friends with just about anyone. She is a reliable friend, and she's the kind that won't mind if you unload onto her. She loves children, and she has a mothering side to her since that is her primary job. She will like hunters for their stance against evil, and Giselle is on the side of humanity. Every time. Regardless she's a good angel to be friends with. Giselle finds it hard to really make enemies. She hates meaningless bloodshed, and she will protect a human with her life especially if the human were a child. Anything that threatens a charge of hers will also find themselves on her bad side. She will also be resentful towards several angels due to their superiority complexes. Giselle is unbelievably awkward around grown men, with the exception of angels, and has no idea how to deal with them.
  pm    aim  
^
Sam Winchester
 Posted: May 5 2013, 04:25 PM

WRITER: Frisk

28 YRS. OLD
Hunter

Single
Human

40 POSTS

Group Icon

Sam & Julianna: So we briefly discussed (over messenger) all sorts of potential relationship meshes for these two, and I am open to anything your huge heart desires! Sam is also a hunter, so they could have run into each other in the past - I'll leave it up to you whether you'd like there to be a first meeting, second meeting, or no meeting at all! I think it is possible that these two have crossed paths before, or could do so in the future. It is also possible that there could be a romantic spark between the two, since Julianna is a hunter; And thus, capable of connecting with Sam on a deeper level. He wouldn't have to lie about what he does to her, for example.

Amber & Julianna: So Amber is close to Julianna in proximity. She is from Los Angeles, California; and finds herself to be in trouble with the law for the moment. She could always use friends, so I have this idea that maybe she can work seasonal with Julianna in the future (which was originally your idea) - if I can find a way to work it into Amber's complicated saga xD - Alternatively, maybe they've met at some sort of public outing. Like a parade, a theater's grand opening, or something like that? Either way, I really feel like these two should interact. What do you think?
  pm  
^
Julianna Plantagenet
 Posted: May 6 2013, 05:10 AM

27 YRS. OLD
Equestrian

Single
Human

33 POSTS

Group Icon

Julianna and Sam -- We did certainly discuss the potential these two have and I'mstartingtoshipthemsohardalreadyomg. I can see them at least getting along, and there might be that spark between them. Of course she'd appreciate that he too is a hunter so things wouldn't go sour for that reason alone like her past experiences. I think they could have run into each other before, possibly in passing. I do think they need to be better acquainted. But again I ship them already like I've mentioned.

Julianna and Amber -- They could have bumped into each other at some point at a common venue or something? Besides the ranch could also always use someone to help with their cyber security too. I do think that they could at least be friends, and her whole psychic ability won't freak Julianna out too much since she is a hunter.

I can also totally whip up a starter for either of these. I know how busy you are.
  pm    aim  
^
Sam Winchester
 Posted: May 6 2013, 10:51 PM

WRITER: Frisk

28 YRS. OLD
Hunter

Single
Human

40 POSTS

Group Icon

Sam & Julianna: xD I'm a corrupt force of nature, what can I say? I can definitely see them getting along, regardless of what path we choose to take them down. Honesty is important to Sam, especially after losing Jessica to the dangers of hunting. I actually imagine that another hunter would be ideal for Sam, although we all know that he has no problems with taking an interest to creatures... That aside! I think that we should maybe do a past thread with them first, if you like? I'm always game for anything.

Amber & Julianna: That's probably the easiest way to go about it, since Amber is a tricky one to catch - However I imagine that Julianna has infiltrated some shadey circles as well being a hunter. She could have even posed as an ally to Amber at some point. See? I get all these cracked up plotting ideas at this hour of the night. xD

If you would like to start up a thread for us, that would be awesome. Otherwise I can try to get to it ASAP <3
  pm  
^
Jeremy Signer
 Posted: May 8 2013, 12:56 AM

WRITER: the Doctor

31 YRS. OLD
Hunter

Single
Possessed

22 POSTS

Group Icon

Castiel and Julianna; Not really sure how to go about plotting these two, but if she knows Sam then there's a possibility she might have/could run into Castiel. xD He might be curious about her, especially if she's friends with Sam because he's protective of his friends, and is especially cautious of who Sammy makes friends with, given his past record. >.>

Jeremy and Julianna; Jeremy is a fun one because he's a Hunter who was recently possessed by a Demon who is now walking around in his skin pretending to be him, more or less. So the way I'm playing them, there's two characters in here in a way, and since Julianna is a Hunter it's possible her and Jeremy met up before he was possessed, and now his demon would try and do his best to convince her that it was still just Jeremy if they met up.

Any thoughts? :3
  pm    e-mail    www    aim  
^
Julianna Plantagenet
 Posted: May 9 2013, 09:00 AM

27 YRS. OLD
Equestrian

Single
Human

33 POSTS

Group Icon

Julianna and Castiel – I can understand how Castiel might be cautious of Julianna. Especially since Frisk and I plan on taking Jules and Sam down a romance type of path or at least that's where it might go I'm totally shipping them so hard already omg. Anyway, if/when they do meet, I do see Julianna being apprehensive but friendly. Perhaps once Julianna is perceived as not a threat but more of an ally maybe? I can see them being friends as well actually.

Julianna and Jeremy – They could have run into each other for sure, possibly at Seaside Paradise Ranch, Julianna's family's business? The demon could very well mess things up for them as well. But other than that I'm not entirely sure what else to add to what you've already mentioned.

Add? Subtract? Modify?
  pm    aim  
^
Elizabeth Iordanou
 Posted: May 31 2013, 06:24 AM

1951 yrs. old
Fashionista

Single
Phoenix

10 POSTS

Group Icon

This plot page has been updated to include Elizabeth. Plot away with her kiddos.
  pm  
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

AFFILIATES
Carry on my wayward son...
Shadowplay Topsites

Shadowplay
You Only Live Twice RPG-D

AFFILIATE WITH US!

AWAS Embala - Original Fantasy, Fantasy, Embala, Horror, Gore, Elves, Elf, RPG Invidia MISS YOUR EMBRACE DYHTPS FANTASY SOUP if i die young  photo HHEOriginalButton_zps5c43a816.png Sun-Spun Deduction PLAGUED No Mercy Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.
BAD ROMANCE ❥ HG
THE Twilight RPG SPNDMC
Bloodlines
button Beautiful Tragedy

TIMESTAMP INFORMATION:

[b]DATE:[/b] 2012 March 16-23
[b]TIME:[/b] 00:00AM/PM
[b]PLACE:[/b] Location