Frisk - Administrator Stark - Administrator Khione - Administrator Megan - Moderator The Doctor - Moderator

CIVILIAN HUNTER WITCH ANGEL DEMON HIGHER BEING CREATURE CANONS ORIGINALS TOTALS 09 05 01 04 00 02 05 09 15 25 10 03 01 01 01 02 04 02 21 23

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

The Ego Sings of Castles and Kings, Schrei's bbys <3
Jovelyn Harris
 Posted: May 3 2013, 10:28 PM

WRITER: Schrei

Tattoo Artist

Taken
Human

34 POSTS

Group Icon

SCHREI'S CHARACTERS
Hey, I'm Schrei and these are all my lovely charries that I play. I'm a good friend of Frisky Wisky's, and I'm sure I'll be please to meet you too. Generally, I'm pretty much open for anything, so go for it ! Just don't go all willy nilly and suggest deaths or anything, that one I will probably disagree too unless I'm incredibly bored with my character (which tends to not happen). Anywho, thanks for stopping by ! <3

Jovi's App --- Luca's App --- Gunnar's App

JOVI HARRIS
  • Pansexual
  • Lives in L.A.
  • Tattoo Artist

Jovi is a kind-hearted woman with an optimistic side (surprisingly considering her past). Friends are not hard to come by for Jovi and once you're her friend, you'll be good as gold unless of course you cross her. Most of her friends include unsavory types, so its best to not do so. Enemies are not completely out of the question for Jovi. For instance, she considers her father (who she has never met) and her ex highschool boyfriend,Evan, an enemy. Mostly her enemies consist of people who take advantage of her hospitality. Lovers are not entirely hard to come by either, but may be a little complicated. She still has intense feelings for her ex girlfriend Amber, who she lets crash at her house, and isn't really looking. It might take a lot of hullabaloo to get her to look.
LUCA MCCLOUD
  • Heterosexual
  • Travels around Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, and Illinois
  • Hunter/"Jack of All Trades" kinda guy

Luca is a hunter who focuses mainly on taking out ghouls (though he doesn't ignore other creatures). A big brother type of guy,friends would be nice for Luca since he prefers to hunt alone. He's a guy whole loves to crack jokes and tends to be protective towards those he cares about. His only true friend is his middle brother Mickey, and even he doesn't know about Luca's lifestyle.Enemies wouldn't be too hard, he is a hunter after all. Those who ask too many questions or manage to piss Luca off can certainly be his enemy (even catching him on a grumpy day). Lastly, when it comes to Luca, Lovers are a little complicated. Luca travels after all and he doesn't really get to know anyone long enough to develop a relationship. Maybe a fellow traveler or gyspy would work for this guy XD (joke).
GUNNAR FRISK
  • Heterosexual
  • Lives in Michigan
  • College Student

Gunnar Frisk is a cocaine addict who attends college at Michigan State University, majoring in nothing special yet because he can't decide. As far as Friends go, well they would have to put up with his party/girl loving ways as well as his sarcasm. Enemies very easy as he has a violent temper (especially when he hasn't gotten his fix, is persistent fellow, and is selfish. Lovers are exactly that for Gunnar as he only does one night stands and friends with benefits.
ELAINA FLOROS
WIP
HEATHER MITCHELL
WIP
GOODBYE
Thank you for stopping by,
Schrei <3

pm    e-mail  
^
Samson Fletcher
 Posted: May 5 2013, 05:53 PM

WRITER: Frisk

2,368 YRS. OLD
Bartender

Taken
Nephilim

25 POSTS

Group Icon

HEY SCHREI!!!!

Samson & Luca: Samson is the owner of a bar that is meant for the Supernatural and for Hunters. It is a neutral ground, and maybe Luca just felt the need to kick his feet up and take a break from hunting. Have a beer, and just take it easy? Samson enjoys good company and they might be able to bond over a drink!

Axel & Luca: So I'm not sure if Luca has pets, since he travels a lot, but Axel is another character who is in Michigan - One of the states in Luca's traveling ring. He is a veterinarian, and my thoughts are maybe Luca has had some odd jobs at the clinic? Or maybe he ran into Axel while he was on lunch break or something?

pm    e-mail  
^
Luca McCloud
 Posted: May 6 2013, 02:52 AM

Hunter

Single
Human

25 POSTS

Group Icon

Samson & Luca:
Aww I like this idea :3 Luca does like his beer and it would be awesome for him to have a drinking buddy. Just say when ! haha.

Axel & Luca:
Luca doesn't have any pets, but I like the idea about randomly working for him. Maybe he hires someone to do landscaping? Since that is kinda Luca's bread and butter smile.gif. He'll even do it with his shirt off, for free ! wink.gif just kidding just picking.

Or he could maybe be hired to like take care of the animals for a little bit? ya know feed 'em and what not, the ones that have to stay for a bit.
  pm    e-mail  
^
Samson Fletcher
 Posted: May 6 2013, 10:54 PM

WRITER: Frisk

2,368 YRS. OLD
Bartender

Taken
Nephilim

25 POSTS

Group Icon

Samson & Luca: Drinking buddies at the very least. If Lucas is good, maybe Samson will even put it on the tab! ;D

Axel & Luca: I hadn't quite established whether or not Axel owned the clinic he worked in, but I think his company could have hired Luca for summer landscaping, absolutely! He could even be a recurring character in whatever Clinic Frisk has winded up at, if you so desire. OH YEAH, SHIRTLESS MANPOWAH, joking! I think either idea would work, do you have a preference? ^^
  pm    e-mail  
^
Luca McCloud
 Posted: May 6 2013, 11:49 PM

Hunter

Single
Human

25 POSTS

Group Icon

Samson & Luca: TABS !!! Aww does that mean no flirting?

Axel & Luca: Oh okay hmm I like the feeding animals, its a nice change of pace for Luca. But he might want to take them all home in his station wagon with him (because he's that cool and drives a station wagon). Oh the shirtless-ness was for Axel's benefit wink.gif though it might upset Louis XD,
  pm    e-mail  
^
Jeremy Signer
 Posted: May 8 2013, 12:49 AM

WRITER: the Doctor

31 YRS. OLD
Hunter

Single
Possessed

22 POSTS

Group Icon

Jovi; So I'm not entirely sure how I could plot my characters with this one, I've just got the angel Castiel and the hunter/demon Jeremy at the moment. If you have any ideas for these two, I'm all ears.

Luca; I don't know if Luca and Castiel could mingle, but I have Jeremy who is a Hunter who was recently possessed by a Demon (and who will eventually be rescued from said demon, but not until I've had my fun with him. >.>), but before that he was a full-fledged Hunter. Maybe it's possible that Jeremy is a friend, or at the very least an acquaintance, them both being Hunters and whatnot. They could have met on a hunt or something and traded words. I dunno, I'm trying to be clever, and I'm really not. xDD

On that note, the demon possessing Jeremy is currently pretending to be him when the occasion calls for it, so if they did know each other and met up again, the demon would probably do his best to make Luca believe it was still all Jeremy.
  pm    e-mail    www    aim  
^
Georgia Lee
 Posted: May 9 2013, 06:05 PM

WRITER: Oswin

Bartender

Single
Human

27 POSTS

Group Icon

Georgia & Luca
    Georgia currently resides in Battle Creek, MI. But moves around a lot. Depending on his interests and haunts, they might know each other? She's a bartender at a local sports bar. The sort of place with lots of monitors, pool tables, and a juke box full of classic rock. She's been working there for about five months now, and is more or less a good bartender. Learns names, faces, and keeps up with her regular clients. So if there is a chance he's hunting anyone who might frequent a bar, she's a good source for information. Or if he just wants a beer and to talk sports or cars or anything, she's good for that, too. If he's the sort to enjoy a one night stand or a regular FWB for when he's in town, Georgia is also down for that. Since she's migratory herself she doesn't really do commitment, but she enjoys having a bit of fun now and again.

Georgia & Jovi
    Georgia lived in LA for most of 2010 and part of 2011. From there she's moved on to Indiana and then to Michigan. But when she lived in LA she would have been a bartender, just as she is now. And she's got a couple of tattoos at some point, perhaps Jovi tattooed her? I read on Jovi's app she likes to rollerskate. I can definitely see Georgia enjoying doing this is nice weather. She's an outdoorsy type. And, if Jovi & her were friends during this time, definitely would have dragged Jovi down to the beach for a weekend so that she could go surfing and they could hang out, etc.

They seem to have a lot in common personality wise. Mostly nice girls, Georgia is also optimistic and loyal and tends to be good with people. But she also has a short temper. Georgia is protective over the people she cares about. And even though she moves around a lot, she keeps in touch with the friends she has made in different places. Texts, phone calls, letters, etc. And would visit when she had time off or while looking for a new place to settle down for a while. Things like that.

Do you think any of that would work for Jovi & Georgia?
  pm  
^
Jovelyn Harris
 Posted: May 10 2013, 02:12 AM

Tattoo Artist

Taken
Human

34 POSTS

Group Icon

Jeremy & Luca: Ooooh I like this idea. I think it would be more interesting if Jeremy and Luca had a relationship before he was possessed. Like perhaps friends to good friends? That would work right? wink.gif

Georgia & Luca: OMG can I just say I love the idea of Luca having a bed buddy :3. He does frequent bars quite a bit and so I can imagine him being at Georgia's bar, though probably not for the sports XD. The fact that she's a good source of information is only a plus !

Georgia & Jovi: OMG I love this idea too, Jovi doing Georgia's tattoos? YES ! Them knowing each other while Georgia lived in L.A. ? YES ! I think they would be the cutest besties and Jovi would certainly admire Georgia's ability to surf :3.

I think keeping in touch by phone would be cute (gotta make a couple of those XD) and we could even do some Past threads where they went to the beach and such?

pm    e-mail  
^
Georgia Lee
 Posted: May 10 2013, 02:32 AM

WRITER: Oswin

Bartender

Single
Human

27 POSTS

Group Icon

Georgia & Luca
    Hooray for bed buddies! She'd keep her eye out for anything strange for him. But would definitely not ever want to know why. Or if he ever told her once he was a cop or detective or something just let her run with that! LOL.

Georgia & Jovi
    We can definitely do some past threads! Blasts from the past! Cute texts snail mail, packages, etc. The whole nine. Glad you approve. Maybe sometime she can make a special trip back out to LA for the sole purpose of getting another tattoo. That sounds like Georgia happy.gif
  pm  
^
Jovelyn Harris
 Posted: May 10 2013, 02:46 AM

Tattoo Artist

Taken
Human

34 POSTS

Group Icon

Woot great :3 we could start a couples threads if you'd like? I might not be able to post tomorrow, but I sure will be able to Saturday.
  pm    e-mail  
^
Louis Whitaker
 Posted: May 11 2013, 12:01 AM

WRITER: Chuck

22,000+
Unemployed

Single
Werewolf

19 POSTS

Group Icon

LOUIS && LUCA
    How would the ghoul hunter like to meet a real, flesh-and-blood alpha? Mostly because Louis hunts in the woods of Michigan's more remote areas, and he'd be out there at night most days to get fresh air. He lives in Axel Frisk's basement, so there isn't much space for him to go out and socialize without Axel around. Louis is a loner, and for good reason when he's 22,000 years old.

But it was just a thought. No one really has to get hurt if you don't want, though Louis will get territorial since he's staked his claim to the forest for some time. xD
  pm    e-mail  
^
Luca McCloud
 Posted: May 11 2013, 06:36 AM

Hunter

Single
Human

25 POSTS

Group Icon

Louis & Luca: Oh I like this idea, yeah Luca does frequent the graveyards quite a bit XD. Would you prefer if they met while Louis is in his wolf form?

Just don't rip his head off for not wearing a shirt around Axel...Frisky made me do it I swear !!!!
  pm    e-mail  
^
Louis Whitaker
 Posted: May 11 2013, 07:35 AM

22,000+
Unemployed

Single
Werewolf

19 POSTS

Group Icon

LOUIS && LUCA
    Oh yes, definitely in wolf form. That's what Louis hunts in once he's found an animal. If he were to stray closer to some cemetery somewhere he'd probably do so after he's already eaten. But yeah, a big bipedal wolf is hard to miss (especially when his fur is white).

I think if you start it I could have Louis respond accordingly. It's easier for him to find people when he has a scent, and I'm terrible at starting threads. LOL
  pm    e-mail  
^
Luca McCloud
 Posted: May 11 2013, 07:42 AM

Hunter

Single
Human

25 POSTS

Group Icon

Luca & Louis:
Okay, no problem I can definitely do that. Though it might be a minute since I really want to get Gunnar done first and get him situated <3 if that's alright?
  pm    e-mail  
^
Louis Whitaker
 Posted: May 11 2013, 08:09 AM

22,000+
Unemployed

Single
Werewolf

19 POSTS

Group Icon

LOUIS && LUCA
    You take yo' time, sweet thang. ;] Louis will still be here when you're ready.
  pm    e-mail  
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

AFFILIATES
Carry on my wayward son...
Shadowplay Topsites

Shadowplay
You Only Live Twice RPG-D

AFFILIATE WITH US!

AWAS Embala - Original Fantasy, Fantasy, Embala, Horror, Gore, Elves, Elf, RPG Invidia MISS YOUR EMBRACE DYHTPS FANTASY SOUP if i die young  photo HHEOriginalButton_zps5c43a816.png Sun-Spun Deduction PLAGUED No Mercy Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.
BAD ROMANCE ❥ HG
THE Twilight RPG SPNDMC
Bloodlines
button Beautiful Tragedy

TIMESTAMP INFORMATION:

[b]DATE:[/b] 2012 March 16-23
[b]TIME:[/b] 00:00AM/PM
[b]PLACE:[/b] Location