Frisk - Administrator Stark - Administrator Khione - Administrator Megan - Moderator The Doctor - Moderator

CIVILIAN HUNTER WITCH ANGEL DEMON HIGHER BEING CREATURE CANONS ORIGINALS TOTALS 09 05 01 04 00 02 05 09 15 25 10 03 01 01 01 02 04 02 21 23

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Lost In This World, Lish's Characters
Lisa Braeden
 Posted: May 3 2013, 06:15 PM

WRITER: Lish

Yoga Instructor

Single
Human

47 POSTS

Group Icon

Lisa Braeden
Relationships
  • Sam- A possible new friend, Sam is a tad creepy, yet easy to talk to.
  • Loveable Lisa is a friend to everyone. With her memories erased, she is once more the trusting single mother. Lisa has no concept of monsters or demons and believes that shadows are just that, shadows. She is the sole provider for her son, Ben, who is her world and cannot be replaced. Though she longs to give him the full family-life he deserves, she will never compromise his happiness and Ben always has the final word on anyone Lisa dates.

A successful yoga instructor, Lisa manages a local studio, while teaching multiple classes a day. With Ben being older, Lisa's schedule is a bit more free as he can catch the bus himself, allowing Lisa to get in a couple extra classes and make some more money.

Lisa is anything but wealthy, and makes just enough to provide herself and Ben with the essentials, and a couple fun things once in a while. In all, Lisa is just your average super mom with strong morals.

Death
    Relationships
  • Winchesters- Death likes them, they're amusing. Mostly Dean, as Sam is very damaged and much less fun.
  • One day, even God will be reaped by Death. That is the power of the natural order and Death's existence. He has lived and seen it all. Every great catastrophe that the world has encountered, Death has had his hand in it, literally. The only being in the universe that can control the Reapers, Death gets to decide who lives and dies if he wants. Normally, Death is content to just let Order decide, only in special cases does Death intervene.

Recently freed from his bindings, Death is wandering the universe, mostly in search of the greatest snack of all time. So far, it has yet to be found, though the Southern United States may have something going for them with deep-fried twinkies.

Even when he is not present, Death is aware of the state of the world. Through his reapers, he is kept informed. Death comes and go as he sees fit, never to be called upon again. Should you take the leap and summon Death, you may want to glance over your shoulder now and then for a Reaper. Remember, Death calls you, not the other way around.

pm    e-mail  
    ^
    Rose Vandegrin
     Posted: May 3 2013, 09:22 PM

WRITER: Rane

26 YRS. OLD
    WAITRESS

Single
    Cat Familiar

24 POSTS

Group Icon

Hrmmm... I'm trying to figure out a way to have Rose interact with your Lisa... I mean sure, theres the obvious, but where is your character currently living?
      pm    e-mail  
    ^
    Lisa Braeden
     Posted: May 4 2013, 04:24 AM

Yoga Instructor

Single
    Human

47 POSTS

Group Icon

Lisa is currently in Battle Creek, Michigan
      pm    e-mail  
    ^
    Balthazar
     Posted: May 5 2013, 04:06 PM

WRITER: Frisk

Ancient
    Spn. Weapons

Single
    Angel

9 POSTS

Group Icon

OMG LISH! LOOK! I'm finally on your plot page =D -Only what, three days after I said I would be? xD <3 So here's what I have to offer you:

Sam & Lisa: Well - this could get complicated, and has all ready crossed into the dimension of super-awkward (on so many levels). Basically, Sam knows how much Dean loves her, and he can't stand to see his brother torn to as many pieces as he is currently. He recognizes his brother is hurting, and can only assume that somewhere beyond Cas' memory wipe, Lisa is hurting as well.

In spite of the possibility that Dean will later break his nose, or something, Sam just wants to set things right between them. Because, after all, he is a bleeding heart; and angelic memory hoodoo doesn't much appeal to him. - Sam isn't wanting to drag Ben into the mess, without first fixing things with Lisa, so he opted to visit her at her work, instead of her home. I think that Sam is scheming to have Dean and Lisa meet up over coffee or something, without telling either of them that they are meeting each other in the very near future. What do you think?

Axel & Lisa: Axel is a veterinarian in the Michigan area, he has a dark secret and is housing an alpha werewolf in his basement, something that Lisa might not want to get too close to ;D. I wanted to let you know, that I do have a few characters near enough to make threads work, if you are ever wanting to thread with them. =) I will be happy to come up with a few other plots. Overall, I am just ecstatic to have you on board, so please forgive the fact that I suck with plotting! <3

pm    e-mail  
    ^
    Luca McCloud
     Posted: May 5 2013, 04:31 PM

WRITER: Schrei

Hunter

Single
    Human

25 POSTS

Group Icon

Hi Lish I just wanted to let you know that if you're interested, I have an open thread with Luca here. I'm thinking for these two they could maybe be friends or at least meet since she lives in Battle Creek and he's from there (frequenting there quite a bit). Andddd....I suck at plotting XD.
      pm    e-mail  
    ^
    Lisa Braeden
     Posted: May 6 2013, 02:38 PM

Yoga Instructor

Single
    Human

47 POSTS

Group Icon

Lisa&Sam

An interesting relationship for sure. I am anticipating lots of overly invasive questions, especially concerning Lisa's dating life and if she's been seeing anyone. It will only elevate the creepiness level of course, but I'm not so sure Sam has ever been concerned with sounding creepy when he questions someone.

Depending on how creepy it ends up, Lisa may or may not be willing to just meet with Dean, though she will of course assume that Dean has knowledge prior to them meeting.

Lisa&Axel

Lisa most certainly wants to stay away from werewolves. Really, any dangerous creatures are a no-no. Lisa doesn't have any animals, though I suppose she could always reach out to Axel about pet care in the future, if Ben has been wanting a pet or something.

Lisa&Luca

These two must meet of course. If your thread is still open when I get a chance to reply either tonight or tomorrow night, I will post in it. Lisa doesn't really frequent the bar scene, but she can do a diner for sure.
      pm    e-mail  
    ^
    Sam Winchester
     Posted: May 6 2013, 10:44 PM

WRITER: Frisk

28 YRS. OLD
    Hunter

Single
    Human

40 POSTS

Group Icon

Sam & Lisa: It's true! However, since he doesn't want to get caught by Dean (since you know, it might cost him his pretty little nose) he might make the attempt to keep himself under the radar. He will definitely want to keep tabs on her romantic life, since he ultimately wants to set things right for Dean.

Naturally when she actually does meet up with Dean, Sam will know absolutely nothing about the fact that they're meeting each other. (Innocently whistles, and walks away.)

Axel & Lisa: Aww, so Axel can't just fit a mini-werebeast in through the mail slot while Lisa is away at work? (Okay, so that was a lame joke, and werebeasts probably don't come that small, unless they've miraculously cross-bred with pixies or something). It's something to keep in mind, since they're in the same area =) Should the need arise that they need to plot - or any of my characters really - I will find a way. <3
      pm  
    ^
    Castiel
     Posted: May 8 2013, 01:00 AM

WRITER: the Doctor

ancient
    soldier

Single
    Angel

10 POSTS

Group Icon

I have two characters, but since I doubt she would really have much to do with a Hunter/Demon, I'll just go with Castiel.

So, Castiel wiped her mind. Awkward... But I think he still cares and worries about her, especially since he knows how much she meant to Dean. I don't know if they would interact or have a chance to, but at the very least I feel like Castiel would keep an eye on her and Ben and try to keep them safe.

So, epic failage on plotting there. >.>
      pm    e-mail    www    aim  
    ^
    Lisa Braeden
     Posted: May 8 2013, 07:08 AM

Yoga Instructor

Single
    Human

47 POSTS

Group Icon

Castiel, a cupid's worst nightmare. We need to figure out what will happen to Lisa. Is it possible for her to remember or can only an angel return the memories? Did Castiel erase them or just block them? We must sort this out.

Lisa can always use friends if Castiel wants to watch her closely. Though not sure how they'd meet.
      pm    e-mail  
    ^
    Georgia Lee
     Posted: May 9 2013, 05:49 PM

WRITER: Oswin

Bartender

Single
    Human

27 POSTS

Group Icon

Georgia & Lisa
      They are in the same town! Huzzah! I was thinking maybe these two could be friends? Georgia might have tried yoga a couple of times, it's suggested for people who are stressed with a short temper, but likely wouldn't stick it out. She's a bit lazy and doesn't really buy into "new age mumbo jumbo". (Of course, she probably wouldn't call it that to Lisa's face, because that's Lisa's livelihood and all.) I think you've mentioned somewhere Lisa really isn't into the bar scene, so I think maybe they could have met when Georgia tried yoga? Georgia doesn't have a whole lot of female friends, because she raised by her dad and grew up with her brother she finds it easier usually to bond with guys, but I'd like for her to have a good girlfriend! She's a bit younger than Lisa, but she'd definitely respect the woman for working so hard to provide a good life for her son- because Georgia's dad did the same for her. She'd offer to babysit if she needed it and wouldn't mind hanging out with Ben around if Lisa just wanted some female company, etc. Thoughts?
      pm  
    ^
    Death
     Posted: May 9 2013, 06:52 PM

Ancient
    Daddy Reaper

Single
    Horseman

22 POSTS

Group Icon

Lisa&Georgia

Georgia is a bit younger, though I think we can work through that. Lisa would probably get the obvious sense that Georgia didn't really believe in yoga, though that wouldn't stop Lisa from pointing out over and over that it has worked for thousands of years. They could agree to disagree on this one. Lisa really needs good girlfriends she can turn to, especially with her dating life so upside down and screwed up. That's something only girlfriends can really help with. Lisa could have tried to offer Georgia personal lessons in yoga and when that failed, they ended up at a local restaurant for a couple drinks and laughs?
      pm    e-mail  
    ^
    Georgia Lee
     Posted: May 9 2013, 07:56 PM

WRITER: Oswin

Bartender

Single
    Human

27 POSTS

Group Icon

Georgia & Lisa
    I'm sure she can sense it at this point with people being dragged to yoga against their will by friends/lovers/etc. XD She would tried a couple of private lessons, probably, but given up on it pretty quickly. She would just be like "yeah, or I could go to the gun range and take out my frustrations on a zombie target" or something like that. But you're right- there are some things only girlfriends can help with. And Georgia would be there with the Ben & Jerrys and the junk food, ready to lend an ear or a shoulder to cry on or a helping hand. Georgia does tend to give friends that dose of reality, too. The thing that you don't really want to hear, but sometimes NEED to hear. But she's at least conscious enough to give that AFTER the venting has gone down. Drinks & laughs sounds good. smile.gif I like it!
      pm  
    ^
    Azrael
     Posted: May 14 2013, 12:20 AM

WRITER: Meg

Ancient
    Messenger

Single
    Harbinger

10 POSTS

Group Icon

Azzie & Death -- I actually have no real ideas. But anyway. Azrael is the Harbinger that Death created in order to help him when he didn't have the time. She's the only one of her kind. She's impatient, and rude and blunt but presice and practical and never goes against Death's orders. She's like the perfect little worker. But yeahhh... (s'all I got)

pm  
    ^
    Lisa Braeden
     Posted: May 15 2013, 06:58 PM

Yoga Instructor

Single
    Human

47 POSTS

Group Icon

Azzie&Death

I really want to reap an Angel. I think it'd be great to do publicly to show that everything has its time, and Death isn't trapped in God's pocket anymore. Natural order at its finest. Is Azzie interested in helping?

Lanie&Lisa

If Silas and Ben strike up a relationship, you can bet Lisa and Lanie will be watching them from the kitchen table, talking amongst themselves. Lisa lets Ben's friends come over to play if he has no other obligations, and would welcome a mother to come as well. They could discuss the stress of single parenting.

Justine&Death

Julianna stumbled upon Death at the state fair where 11 deaths have suddenly happened in 4 days, though it's not really a case, Julianna doesn't know that yet. If Julianna and Justine have across each other in hunter circles, they could try and work the case together?

Ben&Lisa

That sounds great. Lisa can try talking to Ben about the accident and get him to open up about it, and why he's been so against everything as of late. Lisa only wants to give him what he deserves.
      pm    e-mail  
    ^
    Azrael
     Posted: May 16 2013, 12:00 AM

WRITER: Meg

Ancient
    Messenger

Single
    Harbinger

10 POSTS

Group Icon

azzie&death -- Of course Azzie is interested in helping, whatever Death wants her to do, she does. Like a puppet. Kind-of. Anyway, as long as the angel isn't Balthazar (she actually likes him) then she's up for the challenge. So I was thinking and maybe Azzie and Death have a kind-of father/daughter relationship since he created her and would be the closest thing to family she has. :3

pm  
    ^
    0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
    0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

AFFILIATES
    Carry on my wayward son...
    Shadowplay Topsites

Shadowplay
    You Only Live Twice RPG-D

AFFILIATE WITH US!

AWAS Embala - Original Fantasy, Fantasy, Embala, Horror, Gore, Elves, Elf, RPG Invidia MISS YOUR EMBRACE DYHTPS FANTASY SOUP if i die young  photo HHEOriginalButton_zps5c43a816.png Sun-Spun Deduction PLAGUED No Mercy Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.
    BAD ROMANCE ❥ HG
    THE Twilight RPG SPNDMC
    Bloodlines
    button Beautiful Tragedy

TIMESTAMP INFORMATION:

[b]DATE:[/b] 2012 March 16-23
    [b]TIME:[/b] 00:00AM/PM
    [b]PLACE:[/b] Location