Frisk - Administrator Stark - Administrator Khione - Administrator Megan - Moderator The Doctor - Moderator

CIVILIAN HUNTER WITCH ANGEL DEMON HIGHER BEING CREATURE CANONS ORIGINALS TOTALS 09 05 01 04 00 02 05 09 15 25 10 03 01 01 01 02 04 02 21 23

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Blood Stained Sheets, 2 Female; 1 Male; Enemy; Friend; Lover
Raven Erato
 Posted: May 9 2013, 05:48 PM

WRITER: Avi

Crossroad

Single
Demon

27 POSTS

Group Icon

helena ________ ________
Please Note; There are a few things that might be a little restrictive here, this is due to negative experiences with plots. Most things are up to you, however. If you have questions, ask me, I don't bite. If you're going to ditch her, don't take her. Serious.Offers.Only!

Raven was nineteen when she found her way to the pit of hell, into death, her curse that of her sins. Having been particularly promiscuous in life, she slept with many a man, most of whom were married or otherwise betrothed, and she turned on her own betrothal for that reason. For a long time she got away with it and there were no repercussions. That was before she came...

She was Helena, the descendant of Dacian of Sparta, a jealous woman who returned one evening to discover her husband in bed with Raven. Needless to say, as most women of the time were in that area, she was trained in light combat. Raven fell that day, barely nineteen years old, a dagger straight through her stomach, left to bleed out on the floor, clad in nothing but the sheet she'd ripped from the bed beside her. It did nothing to teach her a lesson, though, as the past several thousand years have shown. Raven arrived in hell, and she never once tried to repent for her sins, never once tried to leave, until she was offered a job at the crossroads that allowed her to play on her manipulative side.

As you've probably guessed by now, Helena is the woman that I am requesting. She is Raven's rival and, although she lived for a while longer than the woman she murdered, she found her way to Hell for her Wrath alone. This means that, yes, she will be a Demon of some kind. There are a few things that you will need to include:
  • She should appear around 25-30 years old, she should definitely look older than Raven, having died after the woman and preferring to posess the bodies of those who looked similar to her in life.
  • She is the descendant of Dacian of Sparta, meaning that she is Greek, Spartan more particularly. Whilst she would not have had a surname in life, it is likely she fashioned one now (or doesn't use one at all). I suggest looking up Greek names.
  • She would have been alive during the rule of King Leonidas I. I have her listed as being three years older than Raven, which I would like to stay, but when she died is all up to you.
  • I really would like her name to be Helena but if it you want to change it, run ideas by me and I'll willingly negotiate, I'm not a Nazi on those things.
  • Raven, and her murder of the woman, is the reason that she became a Demon in the first place, the reason she ended up in Hell instead of ascending to eternal happiness. She hates the woman for that, for her centuries of torture. Secretly, though, she's terrified of how twisted Raven is.
  • Playby, Job and general personality are open but she should be rather Wrathful and have a temper. She also won't like men or women who are cheaters (seriously, play on this if you want, it could be fun).
  • Suggested playbys up the top are (from top left to bottom right): Jewel Santini (beware: naked images!), Haifa Wehbe (Wahbi), Eva Green and Sofia Vergara.
We can pretty much hash everything else out between us if you're interested in taking her. I will have a few other specifications but just run ideas by me and I'm sure that we'll come up with something.

first middle last
Please Note; If you have questions, ask me, I don't bite. If you're going to ditch her, don't take her. Serious.Offers.Only!

On the other side of the coin we have this young woman. I'm naming her Crow for now, and you'll see why in a minute. Crow is Raven's best friend, at least as close to a best friend as a Demon can have. These two have done everything together, they've been in Hell just as long as each other and they are both Crossroad Demons who have similarly mischevious sides to their personality. Unless they are causing problems of their own, or on a job, it is rare to see Crow and Raven away from each other, they're like two peas in a pod.

Now, you might think this is a sunshine and roses plot for my lovely Demon, but I love torturing my characters too much.

Nearly five years ago, Crow got herself into a little bit of trouble. She forgot to send the hounds after someone whose time was up (the deal they had made expired), and she's only just remembered. Unfortunately for Raven, Crow has pinned the blame on her, all while seeming like the perfect best friend to the woman. As you've probably guessed by now, Raven is going to find out about this and she's going to take the person out herself (so we'll keep the person an NPC between us), and it's going to destroy what 'trust' she had in the other Demon.

Then again, they do say you shouldn't trust a Demon. There are a few things that you will need to include, but they should be minimal. We can discuss everything else between us if you want to take her:
  • She can appear any age, I don't mind who she possesses but she should look like she fits in with Raven somehow. The suggested playby up the top there, is Frolic Suicide, who would be great (they have awesome picspam) but you don't have to use her.
  • She needs to be a damn good manipulator. Raven is a pro, and she got around her, so that should be one of her strengths. Hell, you could even make it that she adopts personalities as she jumps meat suits.
  • She won't be quite as old as Raven, but she's been around at least a thousand years. So somewhere between one and two thousand is great.
  • I don't want her to be Greek originally, as that is what Raven is. Mix it up, give her some interesting past that would have drawn Raven in. She is inquisitive.
We can pretty much hash everything else out between us if you're interested in taking her. I will have a few other specifications but just run ideas by me and I'm sure that we'll come up with something.

zachary ________ _______
Now meet the final piece to this little request I have going here. This is Zachary, and he's in a bit of a bind, between a rock and a hard place as they say. Fifteen years ago Zachary made a deal with Crow but she never came to collect when his time was done. So, for the last five years, he's been getting a little too comfortable in his life. That is until Raven comes to collect with the hell hounds she's got at her beck and call for this situation. Unfortunately for Raven, however, she sets eyes on him and this is where everything goes to hell for her. No pun intended of course!

Raven genuinely feels something akin to attraction for Zachary, and that makes her job difficult, until she realises that having him make his way to Hell is going to be far more interesting than her pining after a Human, so she sets the hounds on him and lets him get tortured for a bit before breaking his ass out, as I said, he should be a Demon at some point.

This is where things are going to get a bit complicated, so we'll need to plot things out between us as we go. Zachary and Raven are going to end up "together" - which basically means that they're in some kind of twisted relationship that they think is genuine emotion but probably is nothing of the sort. I don't plot finals, so I'm not asking for them, in fact I want to screw with them a fair bit. Raven is possessive, she likes to think she owns people, and she will take claim to him and murder anyone who gets on the wrong side of her because of it.

A few things to include:
  • He should be in his late twenties or early thirties at the present time.
  • I would like for him to start as a Human BUT that can be difficult in the Supernatural-verse so if you want to start him as just becoming a Demon, we can talk.
  • His history, etc is open as is what he wanted from Crow but he should have made the deal fifteen years ago.
  • I would prefer it if you named him Zachary as a first (or last) name but discuss it with me, I won't be a Nazi about it.
  • Playby is open but the suggestions above (top left to bottom right) are: Jason Hook (my personal favourite), Carey Hart, Jacoby Shaddix and DJ Ashba
We can pretty much hash everything else out between us if you're interested in taking him. I will have a few other specifications but just run ideas by me and I'm sure that we'll come up with something.
  pm  
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

AFFILIATES
Carry on my wayward son...
Shadowplay Topsites

Shadowplay
You Only Live Twice RPG-D

AFFILIATE WITH US!

AWAS Embala - Original Fantasy, Fantasy, Embala, Horror, Gore, Elves, Elf, RPG Invidia MISS YOUR EMBRACE DYHTPS FANTASY SOUP if i die young  photo HHEOriginalButton_zps5c43a816.png Sun-Spun Deduction PLAGUED No Mercy Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.
BAD ROMANCE ❥ HG
THE Twilight RPG SPNDMC
Bloodlines
button Beautiful Tragedy

TIMESTAMP INFORMATION:

[b]DATE:[/b] 2012 March 16-23
[b]TIME:[/b] 00:00AM/PM
[b]PLACE:[/b] Location