Frisk - Administrator Stark - Administrator Khione - Administrator Megan - Moderator The Doctor - Moderator

CIVILIAN HUNTER WITCH ANGEL DEMON HIGHER BEING CREATURE CANONS ORIGINALS TOTALS 09 05 01 04 00 02 05 09 15 25 10 03 01 01 01 02 04 02 21 23

Reply to this topicStart new topic

library stamps and tea leaves, tag; frisk / sam winchester
Castiel
 Posted: May 11 2013, 06:28 AM

WRITER: the Doctor

ancient
soldier

Single
Angel

10 POSTS

Group Icon

STOP THE WORLD AND LET ME OFF
I'M TIRED OF GOING ROUND AND ROUND
Date: February 28th, 2012
Time: 2:00am
Place: Bobby's House

It was springtime and the sound of frogs and crickets chirping in the cool air of the night could be heard before the sound of Bobby's heater unit kicking on to keep the house warm in the still cool nights filled the room with a gentle hum. It was nearly two in the morning when the ever so soft sound of wings briefly broke the silence in the living room with a quiet rushing sound. The angel stood within the room, standing still as a statue for a moment before slumping slightly and reaching out a hand to rest on the wall as he sighed softly.

Castiel's vessel was looking a little worse for wear as he glanced around the dark room, evident bloodstains lightly coated his trenchcoat in some spots, and it looked as if his vessel had suffered a headwound and the red substance was still damp in his hair. Although the blood looked nasty, the vessel didn't appear too harmed and in reality it was mere flesh wounds to what he had seen before. Castiel was a fully powered angel again and could heal himself easily; he hadn't come here for healing or safety. He had come for... comfort.

It was no secret that Castiel was fond of the boys, and he would sooner have their company than the war he was raging in Heaven. The truth was he missed the Winchesters and it was comforting to be within Bobby's house again, even at such a late hour. Glancing around the room, he took soft steps in an attempt to avoid waking the residents on the old and creaky floorboards. He peered curiously at some of the odds and ends set out on the tables and whatnot.

Stepping into the kitchen, he tilted his head curiously as he reached out and picked up a book from the table. A old, beaten up copy of Lord of the Rings with the words 'PROPERTY OF STANDFORD UNIVERSITY LIBRARY' stamped in black ink on the first page as he opened it. Curiously he flipped the book open and lighted upon a poem speaking of an old inn and the Man in the Moon coming down to drink the beer they had there. What a curious notion. Closing the book with an unintentional snap, he winced slightly at the sudden loud noise.

Holding it still in his hand, Castiel crept out of the kitchen and moved through the livingroom, coming to the stairs. Resting his hand on the banister, Castiel glanced up the stairs and took a hesitent step up, pausing slightly as the stepped creaked and complained under his feet. What a noisy house, he thought, wondering if he was truly being so loud or if his mind was making him think so in his extra careful attempt to try not to wake the boys or Bobby.

DEANBEAN AT CAUTION.
  pm    e-mail    www    aim  
^
Sam Winchester
 Posted: May 11 2013, 08:05 PM

WRITER: Frisk

28 YRS. OLD
Hunter

Single
Human

40 POSTS

Group Icon

He had been awake all night, lost in the pages of one of Bobby's books. What's more is that Sam had poured all of his attention and effort into skimming through as many pages as he could before the sun was made to rise. It was curious how much information could be lost or gained depending on how interested the reader was in the topic material. For instance, the last journal that the younger Winchester had skimmed through had managed to distract him, with tales of the ancient amazons and the rituals that they still maintained.

However, information about the amazon women – interesting as they were – was not the information that Sam had been tearing apart Bobby's house to find. They needed information on Eve – Eve, as in the Mother of all, Eve – Who had been released from purgatory. Sam felt defeated, but knew he couldn't stop looking. Hunting creatures was not only his job, but it was also a requirement to protect his world from collapse and harm. He had witnessed the devastation that Eve could cause, simply by releasing a creature into their midst, and he knew that her plans had to be stopped.

Naturally, whenever there was bookwork that needed to be done, it had been Sam who got put on the project. The truth was Sam knew that Dean's attention span wouldn't get him very far in collecting the data – Not to mention, it seemed to be becoming a pattern that anytime Dean touched something, it became severely damaged... For example, Dr. Visyak's dragon-forged blade – And those things were supposed to be near impossible to break.

Sighing, Sam pressed his forefingers to his temples, and began to move them in a slow, relaxing, circular motion. He was stressed, and he was on a time limit. The worst part about being a hunter was that one needed to be able to work, and function under pressure. Something that Sam usually excelled at. However, this was Eve that was being discussed, which for some reason seemed to have little or no documentation on her. The Mother of All was a complete mystery, much to Sam's distaste.

Closing the old and tattered journal with care, Sam suddenly found himself wishing that they could turn to one of the angels for answers, however Dean seemed to have it stuck in his mind that Castiel had made the decision to betray him. A decision, that Sam didn't want to believe. As he rose to shelve the book he had been reading, he heard a creaking sound coming from the hallway. "Hello? Is anyone there?" He called, suspiciously, his hand all ready resting on the salt gun that Dean had left with him in case he found himself in need of protection.
  pm  
^
Castiel
 Posted: May 12 2013, 12:16 AM

ancient
soldier

Single
Angel

10 POSTS

Group Icon

Castiel cautiously made his way up the stairs, unsure why he was walking when he could just as easily fly to the top. His hand slid gently along the railing as he walked, finally making it to the top and pausing when he heard Sam's voice. He didn't sound sleepy, so perhaps Castiel had not woken him. Book still held in his hands, momentarily forgotten, Castiel walked slowly toward the sound of Sam's voice as he carefully stepped into the doorway, the concept of giving a warning that it was him never entering the angel's mind.

"Hello Sam," he said softly, glancing around the room with interest as he gazed at the books along the walls and floors and tables. Bobby could open his own library with the amount of information he possessed lying around the house.

His gaze returned to Sam and Castiel took in his appearance quickly. He looked tired, a concept that Castiel had had no knowledge of before meeting the Winchesters. Now, it seemed, all that had changed along with everything else. He didn't sleep, of course, but there was more than one kind of 'tired', and there were times when the weariness showed on Castiel's features. Tonight he looked particularly terrible, but that was mostly because of the blood. Blood that was all but forgotten in Castiel's mind as he watched Sam curiously.

"Have you had any luck?" he asked, motioning toward the books with his free hand, the copy of Lord of the Rings still held in his other. He knew that Bobby and the boys were looking for information on Eve, and there were times that Castiel wished he could help, but he knew about as much about Eve as they did, which was very little, if anything at all.

He stepped gently into the room, keeping at eye on Sam curiously, incase the younger Winchester did not wish for Castiel's company. He was familiar with invading on Dean's privacy more so than Samuel's, and he wasn't sure how the boy would react to Castiel's sudden appearance tonight. Remembering the book in his hands, he reached out and set it on a free spot on the table, certain that it belonged to Sam since he rarely saw Dean reading unless it was to aid in a hunt he was on. This book did not appear to be very informative for hunting creatures.

DEANBEAN AT CAUTION.
^
Sam Winchester
 Posted: May 15 2013, 03:46 PM

WRITER: Frisk

28 YRS. OLD
Hunter

Single
Human

40 POSTS

Group Icon

The footsteps were getting closer now. Sam could practically count the stairs between himself and the other. Lifting the gun, Sam pointed it at the door, prepared to fire if he needed to. He didn't think of how paranoid it would make him seem if Bobby or Dean was the next person to step into the room, but he was too shaken to care. Between finding out he was soulless, and the time it took for him to discover some of the crimes he was now guilty of, Sam didn't know just how many enemies he had made. Granted, if this was a human enemy, a salt rifle was not going to serve him well.

Sam lowered the gun as Castiel greeted him, his eyebrows high betraying his own surprise. "Hey, Cas." Sam replied, lowering his weapon back to the floor. Castiel had been about the last person he had expected. After all, Sam couldn't recall a time when Castiel hadn't just 'popped' in on them, instead of using the stairs. However, it seemed to Sam that angels also worked in mysterious ways. There was more information on angels than any other supernatural creature that he had researched, and still the amount of accurate information was limited.

"More luck than you it seems." Sam answered, rising to his feet. "What happened?" He thought the question would be obvious. He and his brother were no strangers to blood and gore, but it always seemed slightly more alarming when Castiel turned up beaten and battered. He was an angel, and Sam knew from experience just how strong those were. He knew that angels were at war with one another, but even with that knowledge he hadn't been able to fully understand the concept of angelic war.

"I haven't been able to find more than we all ready know." Sam finally submitted, pointing at the open book that currently lay idle on the small desk. "Eve is an entity who predates the angels, and is supremely powerful. There's no mention of purgatory, or of her abilities." Frowning, he wondered just how much information they were going to need in order to take care of her. "I've been looking through these books for like - twenty years - and I haven't found a thing." He tried not to let the frustration weigh in on his voice, but how were they expected to have any chance in a stand against a powerful denizen of purgatory without any information?

Furthermore, all Sam could think about was their latest hunt. He had witnessed the destruction that Eve's newest monster could leave in it's wake first hand. It could turn the closest of allies against one another, and slither away to another victim. She had to be stopped.
  pm  
^
Castiel
 Posted: Jun 6 2013, 09:51 AM

ancient
soldier

Single
Angel

10 POSTS

Group Icon

Castiel noted the surprise in Sam's face and tilted his head curiously as he studied the gun and Sam's reaction. "Were you... expecting someone else?" he asked hesitantly before stepping into the room and pausing. "I didn't mean to startle you," he added apologetically.

Sam expressed that he had had more luck than Castiel, and the angel ducked his head slightly. "I'm sorry I haven't been able to offer more aid," he apologized softly, then glanced at Sam confused for a moment when he asked what had happened. It only took him a few minutes to realize what Sam was referring to and shifted slightly as he shrugged.

"I was ambushed, but I managed to... to fight them off..." he explained, not bothering to explain what 'fighting them off' had consisted of. He hated killing his brothers and sisters, and each death brought indescribable pain.

Sam went on to talk about what he had found, or lack thereof, and Castiel listened patiently as he idly flew to the book Sam pointed out, seemingly disappearing and reappearing as he did so. He picked up the book and glanced over it as Sam spoke. "Twenty years?" he asked, glancing over to Sam.

Setting the book down, Castiel turned to face Sam. "How have Dean and Bobby been?" he asked, attempting small-talk to try and ease the stress in Sam's appearance. "I haven't been able to visit as often as I'd like..." he added, his hands hanging still as his side as he stood there.

DEANBEAN AT CAUTION.
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topic

AFFILIATES
Carry on my wayward son...
Shadowplay Topsites

Shadowplay
You Only Live Twice RPG-D

AFFILIATE WITH US!

AWAS Embala - Original Fantasy, Fantasy, Embala, Horror, Gore, Elves, Elf, RPG Invidia MISS YOUR EMBRACE DYHTPS FANTASY SOUP if i die young  photo HHEOriginalButton_zps5c43a816.png Sun-Spun Deduction PLAGUED No Mercy Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.
BAD ROMANCE ❥ HG
THE Twilight RPG SPNDMC
Bloodlines
button Beautiful Tragedy

TIMESTAMP INFORMATION:

[b]DATE:[/b] 2012 March 16-23
[b]TIME:[/b] 00:00AM/PM
[b]PLACE:[/b] Location