Frisk - Administrator Stark - Administrator Khione - Administrator Megan - Moderator The Doctor - Moderator

CIVILIAN HUNTER WITCH ANGEL DEMON HIGHER BEING CREATURE CANONS ORIGINALS TOTALS 09 05 01 04 00 02 05 09 15 25 10 03 01 01 01 02 04 02 21 23

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

hear my heart burst again, Chuck Shurley + Louis Whitaker
Louis Whitaker
 Posted: May 3 2013, 10:41 PM

WRITER: Chuck

22,000+
Unemployed

Single
Werewolf

19 POSTS

Group Icon

louis whitaker
22,000. werewolf. alpha.

Louis Whitaker is the alpha werewolf, the first of his kind, and he has been alive for what feels like far too long. After thousands of years of running and hiding he has found a place to live. With Axel Frisk, set up in the basement, he has successfully kept himself hidden for two years and intends to for years to come. His emotions get the best of him, the humanity overwhelming the monster — sometimes the monster comes out to play in return. Louis has no remorse for killing those who threaten him, but he does not harm an innocent person if he can help it. From witch hunts to wars, Louis has seen next to everything.

Currently he is not searching for friends or family, and it takes a while for him to warm up for people as he will simply disappear back into the basement again. When he does leave the house it's often for hunting at night around the full moon (now the half-moon because of Eve's return), and he disregards all werewolves that are not himself. Trying to be a human being has made him turn his back on his own, and though the nightmares keep him awake, he tries to remain human.

Louis has not had a lover in decades, discovering they only cause him pain and anguish when he finally loses them. Even the one he made into a werewolf like him died, and for that he's wary of growing close to anyone else.

The alpha werewolf is bound to have plenty of enemies, namely in the supernatural hunters, but other monsters may see what Louis has as a good place to stake their claim. Louis will fight for the little "family" he has now — Axel and the cat that lives with them — and that may one day stretch over Axel's family as well, including whatever siblings the man who shelters him will have.
lacie at atf

chuck shurley
Ageless. God. Writer.

Once upon a time, Chuck Shurley was just a man without a career. He was pathetic, weak, timid, and had no ambition. Then one day God came to him and said thusly: "Do My work and thou shalt be rewarded." Of course Chuck thought he was going crazy, but he figured madness was better than loneliness. So he agreed and thus the Prophet Chuck was created.

It took some time, for God had hidden his own nature from himself to live as a human. Think of it like a vacation. Well, the apocalypse tried to happen, the Winchesters intervened before that, and God went back to Heaven. Peachy; except the angels didn't know he was there.

Now he's back on Earth, and the first thing that happens? He's kidnapped by demons. Just great. He managed to get a message out to the Winchesters before that, but unfortunately he's not available for much until the hunters come save his ass.

Chuck may be God, but his vessel is only capable of handling so much Heavenly power. He suffers from headaches and severe antisocial behavior, so he's not likely to leave crummy hotel rooms unless he needs something. But he can talk sometimes, even if he is a bit jittery all things considered.

Enemies are plenty when angels and demons believe him a Prophet, so there is that.

Lovers --- yeah, no. Not happening. Get in line?
lacie at atf
  pm    e-mail  
^
Louis Whitaker
 Posted: May 13 2013, 06:55 PM

22,000+
Unemployed

Single
Werewolf

19 POSTS

Group Icon

So sorry for not getting back to you sooner!

ABOUT LOUIS
    As it stands, Louis is currently set to have a run-in with Luca, as well as with I believe another hunter or two. There are only so many hunters he can meet up with on accident before other hunters start picking up on the fact there's a giant freaking werewolf in some remote part of Michigan. Louis would be more careful than that since he has Axel to look out for now (his very own packmate, and the unfortunate little brother Gunnar along for the ride). Otherwise, I'm wiling to work something out. He's not quite sociable, so he'd have to be accompanied by at least Axel when meeting someone new.

ABOUT CHUCK
    I don't know if Eamon would like to be part of that little entourage who picked up good ole Chuck here. Those demons are all slated to die (hence they are nameless, faceless NPCs). But if it spreads around the demon network I'm sure something can be arranged, especially with what's supposed to happen in the grand finale.

I've also added a new character (David McCoy) to the list guys! Plot away!
  pm    e-mail  
^
Death
 Posted: May 21 2013, 03:36 PM

WRITER: Lish

Ancient
Daddy Reaper

Single
Horseman

22 POSTS

Group Icon

God&Death

Do you hear the deafening silence as we come together? Life and Death, sitting around the table, discussing the pions that walk along Earth. A history that dates back to the beginning and beyond, our lives have always been intertwined. You create things and I remove them. Of course, you have had your temper tantrums and sent me to destroy everything at once. Wasn't that what the Apocalypse was? Another temper tantrum, that failed when Lucifer got to me first. I'm sure we have much to sit and discuss. Maybe over a burger and fries.

Death is omnipresent. They have a long past together, and though Death isn't exactly present at Chuck's kidnapping, he isn't unaware of it either. Luckily for Chuck, only Death can reap him, so he is perfectly safe.
  pm    e-mail  
^
Chuck Shurley
 Posted: May 22 2013, 07:26 AM

Ageless
Author

Single
God

7 POSTS

Group Icon

GOD & DEATH
    So, I've always respected the dynamic between Death and God, namely how God created many things but Death reaps them. I also am keen on exploring the idea that, while Chuck had indeed laid out the need for humanity's destruction via the Apocalypse, in the end he remained absent from the dealings of his children and man because he didn't want it to happen anymore. But being non-interventious as he is, he did nothing except urge the Winchesters on their path to blossoming greatness.

The question would be when does this "talk" take place? I want to get the kidnapping thing out of the way before going forward in the future, though past threads are always open for me to throw God around (because he would have his vessel if it was shortly after the Apocalypse, but no body if before).

Entirely up to you how to approach this, as I'm literally open to anything except threads which take place after the date listed in the thread Faith & Foolishness.
  pm    e-mail  
^
Death
 Posted: May 22 2013, 03:57 PM

WRITER: Lish

Ancient
Daddy Reaper

Single
Horseman

22 POSTS

Group Icon

How about right after Death gets Sam's soul? They can talk about all of God's failures with His creations and the state of Hell, since Death walked around there. Discuss the future of the Winchesters and the world.

Now of course, I'm just assuming Death knows who Chuck really is, because they've been intertwined forever. If you don't want Death to know, we can go a different route.
  pm    e-mail  
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

AFFILIATES
Carry on my wayward son...
Shadowplay Topsites

Shadowplay
You Only Live Twice RPG-D

AFFILIATE WITH US!

AWAS Embala - Original Fantasy, Fantasy, Embala, Horror, Gore, Elves, Elf, RPG Invidia MISS YOUR EMBRACE DYHTPS FANTASY SOUP if i die young  photo HHEOriginalButton_zps5c43a816.png Sun-Spun Deduction PLAGUED No Mercy Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.
BAD ROMANCE ❥ HG
THE Twilight RPG SPNDMC
Bloodlines
button Beautiful Tragedy

TIMESTAMP INFORMATION:

[b]DATE:[/b] 2012 March 16-23
[b]TIME:[/b] 00:00AM/PM
[b]PLACE:[/b] Location