Frisk - Administrator Stark - Administrator Khione - Administrator Megan - Moderator The Doctor - Moderator

CIVILIAN HUNTER WITCH ANGEL DEMON HIGHER BEING CREATURE CANONS ORIGINALS TOTALS 09 05 01 04 00 02 05 09 15 25 10 03 01 01 01 02 04 02 21 23

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Not Your Average Tourist Trap, Tag: Ed Zeddmore
Julianna Plantagenet
 Posted: May 22 2013, 10:46 AM

WRITER: Khione

27 YRS. OLD
Equestrian

Single
Human

33 POSTS

Group Icon

Date: March 10, 2012
Time: 11:30pm
Place: Queen Mary, Long Beach, California
Wearing: Click

Hearing of another vengeful spirit in her area, Julianna did her research into what could be another hunt. It was interesting to see that the Queen Mary finally had a vengeful spirit. She wasn't sure why though, of the four decades that the ship had been in Long Beach Harbor it was never the haunt of a vengeful spirit. The tourist trap was always a known haunted location, but now that there were several of reported deaths in the ship, it had to be closed for investigation. Each death had happened in a well known location of ghost sightings aboard the historic vessel. Something had to be disturbing them.

Now that she couldn't resist letting this go un-investigated any longer, Julianna actually went down to Long Beach to check it out. As she was getting out of her red Lexus sedan, she spotted another vehicle pull up as well. Taking a few minutes to get ready she heard someone get out of their car and start whispering something as if they were filming a video blog. Julianna tucked a few items into a messenger bag, like a sawed off shotgun with salt rounds, and an iron crowbar, and pulled on her leather gloves. Gloves to help protect her hands, and in the event of any need to pick a lock or any such things she would leave no fingerprints, this was a piece of advice given to her by Grace some time ago.

Swinging her bag over her shoulder she walked towards the ship, the guy with the camera was walking in the same direction. He even pointed the camera and light at her, well at least she probably wasn't going to have to shoot him. Shielding her eyes from the light, Julianna tried to make out the face of the person. “Could you please show a little discretion with that little flashlight of yours?” she requested, but more like politely demanded.
  pm    aim  
^
Ed Zeddmore
 Posted: May 24 2013, 05:23 AM

WRITER: Oswin

Ghostfacer

Single
Human

29 POSTS

Group Icon

Ed had been ecstatic when he'd heard about the crazy happenings on the old warship parked in Long Beach... It might be bad to be happy about it, considering the strange deaths. but Ed wasn't happy that people had died he was happy about there being a haunt near home. Unfortunately, the other GhostFacers didn't seem too keen on the idea of breaking into a closed battle ship to check things out, so he was flying solo tonight. He had his camera in one hand, and was wearing his tech vest with forward facing camera to record his own face/voice. This would make a super neat blog post. The footage wouldn't work for the show, but that was fine by Ed. They were still running their GhostFacers website and instructional videos anyway.

Ed stepped out of his car and strapped on his utility built- complete with extra batteries, a voice recorder, a couple of salt containers, and a holster for his iron poker that he carried around just in case. He headed out toward the ship, stopping in his tracks when he heard footsteps that weren't his. Was it a ghost? Was there a ghost OUTSIDE OF THE SHIP? He swung around, pointing his camera behind him, shining the light on the figure of a woman who quickly told him to mind his light. Ed paused his recording and pointed the camera to the ground, and offered a grin to the lady. She was carrying a shotgun to a haunting. She must be a fan.

"Sorry about that. Didn't realize I was going to have company on tonight's investigation. Could pretty dangerous in there... Not the sort of place a lady ought to be all by her lonesome you know." Ed winked and stepped closer, holding out his hand. "Ed Zeddmore. But judging from the shotgun I assume you already knew that. Learn that trick from our how-to instructional videos? Handy little bit of information, but this seems pretty serious. I'm not sure it's the sort of haunt for an amateur to check out by herself... He sized her up again and stretched a little- trying to play it cool.

"But you know, I'd be willing to let you tag along with me. I just wouldn't feel right- letting a pretty lady like you go into a dangerous place like this on her own. Wouldn't be very gentlemanly of me, now would it?" Women liked a strong man. Ed could totally play the part of the knight in shining armor- no problem! He was just glad to be inspiring people to believe in the paranormal and seek out the truth for themselves!
  pm  
^
Julianna Plantagenet
 Posted: May 28 2013, 08:56 AM

WRITER: Khione

27 YRS. OLD
Equestrian

Single
Human

33 POSTS

Group Icon

As the light in her face was directed away from being shined directly into her eyes, Julianna was finally able to get a good look at the person manning said flashlight. She made sure that her iron boot knife was safely tucked into her ankle boot, as she approached this man. For all she knew, he was some paranormal fanatic and wanted to get some video footage of glowing orbs or even spirits to put onto YouTube. Julianna was almost certain that this was one of those guys that operated out of his mother's basement.

Taking his hand to shake it, Julianna raised an eyebrow at the wink that was offered and then the words that came out of the male's mouth. “Amateur? Nobody ever accused me of being an amateur,” Julianna tittered with a slight pout, “You can't mean that you don't think a woman can hunt a ghost on her own.” What annoyed her was his chauvinistic attitude. Right... a big brave man, the concept was enough to send Julianna into a fit of laughter. She didn't laugh this time, that would be rude. “Sure, I can tag along, I can take care of myself, so there's no need to worry about that sort of thing,” she said. How many times has she had to rescue Ian from a monster of some sort? “So what do you know about the ghost or ghosts that is haunting this place? From the sound of things it's a vengeful spirit,” she asked sort of indirectly quizzing Ed about hunting ghosts.

The more this guy spoke the more the annoyed with his misogynistic attitude. She smacked this man in the face with the butt of her shotgun though she made it look like an accident. “Oh I'm so so sorry, my arm slipped,” she said in a dry tone as she tucked the firearm into her shoulder bag. “My name is Julianna Plantagenet by the way, nice to meet you, Ed.” Julianna started off towards the retired luxury liner with a certain swagger in her step.
  pm    aim  
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topic

AFFILIATES
Carry on my wayward son...
Shadowplay Topsites

Shadowplay
You Only Live Twice RPG-D

AFFILIATE WITH US!

AWAS Embala - Original Fantasy, Fantasy, Embala, Horror, Gore, Elves, Elf, RPG Invidia MISS YOUR EMBRACE DYHTPS FANTASY SOUP if i die young  photo HHEOriginalButton_zps5c43a816.png Sun-Spun Deduction PLAGUED No Mercy Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.
BAD ROMANCE ❥ HG
THE Twilight RPG SPNDMC
Bloodlines
button Beautiful Tragedy

TIMESTAMP INFORMATION:

[b]DATE:[/b] 2012 March 16-23
[b]TIME:[/b] 00:00AM/PM
[b]PLACE:[/b] Location